A strong, stylish, and dependable storage option that works well in any setting - retail, industrial, or domestic.
The galvanised steel finish gives it a modern, polished look.
No need to fumble with screws and bolts; this system is designed to snap into place with a simple tap of a hammer.
And, if you want to make it your own, it's a breeze to configure into any shape you like. Get the ultimate storage solution and make it your own!
Once you have a Starter Shelving Unit (that comes with 4 legs for stability) you can add any number of Add-on Units (that only have 2 legs!) to create your very own bespoke shelving system
Each Starter Unit or Add-on Unit comes with 4 shelves as standard.
Additional Shelves are available separately - shelves can be placed every 33mm along the height of the frames for any configuration or number of shelves you require.
Corner Brackets are available separately, should you require them.
If you require a large quantity of shelving, please contact us and we will be happy to offer you our bulk pricing options.
An attractive addition to your home
Experience the convenience of this galvanised steel bay shelving unit, featuring adjustable extensions for even greater flexibility! Enjoy the adaptability of this system, perfect for any area or need.
Easily assembled with no screws or nuts, makes it hugely versatile and adaptable to both domestic and industrial needs
The metal shelving is extremely functional - it’s perfect for sorting, storing and picking small goods and supplies.
- 900mm x 400mm x 1975mm - Shelf Loading Level: 200kg per shelf
- 900mm x 600mm x 1975mm - Shelf Loading Level: 150kg per shelf
- 1200mm x 400mm x 1975mm - Shelf Loading Level: 205kg per shelf
- 1200mm x 600mm x 1975mm - Shelf Loading Level: 205kg per shelf
- 1500mm x 400mm x 1975mm - Shelf Loading Level: 205kg per shelf
- 1500mm x 600mm x 1975mm - Shelf Loading Level: 205kg per shelf
- 1800mm x 400mm x 1975mm - Shelf Loading Level: 140kg per shelf
- 1800mm x 600mm x 1975mm - Shelf Loading Level: 140kg per shelf
When calculating the space required for shelving:
- Add 70mm to the specified length for Starter Units
- Add 10mm to the specified length for Add-on Units
- Add 30mm to the depth of your Shelves
So if you choose the 1200mm x 400mm x 1975mm Shelving, the physical space you will require is 1270mm x 430mm x 1975mm
An adaptable addition to your business
The shelving of choice for the automotive, manufacture and electrical industries, the high performance steel is sturdy but also looks good making it a quality option for use in retail environments – the shelves can be configured to display products as well as hang garments.
Another great feature is the boltless structure which ensures the galvanised shelving is extremely easy to erect. The design removes any need for screws and bolts and shelves are simply slotted together to create a professional modular shelving unit that will bring heightened levels of organisation to any environment.